During my senior year in college, I was assigned a project to produce a mid-length documentary. Little did I know that project would leave a profound impact on me.
Or rather Chuck Holsinger’s story did.
Chuck Holsinger, now in his 90s, describes the road to forgiveness he traveled as a World War II veteran seeking to rationalize the travesties he witnessed. His courage to confront the inner enemies of hatred was as strong as those he exhibited on the battlefield 70 years ago. And the transformation he experienced left an indelible mark on his small Indiana community, and on me.
While that film (watch it below) went on to win numerous awards, the most rewarding outcome for me was meeting Chuck Holsinger and discovering how important it is to tell stories of transformation. Had I not been given that assignment, I might have not learned what I did.
That’s one of the reasons why Moving Edge Media is focusing on producing biographical films. These are two to three minute documentaries, told in narrative form, that conveys the life of an employee or customer that others can identify with—and take action to engage with your company.
If you’re looking for a fresh way to tell your story, consider the following benefits of creating a biographical film for your company:
Los problemas en su relacion con disfuncion erectil o una compañía conocida en el mercado de medicamentos para potencia. El que quiera comprar Kamagra podrá elegir las pastillas necesarias en el catálogo de nuestra página web o puede acceder a la bases mediante los siguientes enlaces.
- Biographical films help to de-emphasize transactions,and enhances relationships. They help you show that you’re about creating value and helping people.
- They build and increase employee and customer loyalty.
- They resonate strongly with prospective customers, as people like doing business with people.
- The vulnerability and openness of a biographical video creates empathy and identification which increases trust in your brand and company.
- Highlights specific aspects of your company or brand that you want to showcase in an authentic unscripted manner.
Thankfully, our production quality has grown significantly since we interviewed Chuck Holsinger. But if you’d like to meet the man that inspired me, you can watch Amend (14 minutes) below.