We're beginning to produce 15-Second videos, in which we get to ask a question of those we're inspired by. Take a look at our first of the series. Clark Strasburg is a writer, composer, and a friend. We had the opportunity to hear about what he's been learning.
- Biographical films help to de-emphasize transactions,and enhances relationships. They help you show that you’re about creating value and helping people.
- They build and increase employee and customer loyalty.
- They resonate strongly with prospective customers, as people like doing business with people.
- The vulnerability and openness of a biographical video creates empathy and identification which increases trust in your brand and company.
- Highlights specific aspects of your company or brand that you want to showcase in an authentic unscripted manner.
No. That headline’s not for a recruiting ad.
We're looking for a different kind of help—and confident you may know someone who fits the bill.
Over the next few months, the Moving Edge Media gang will be producing a series of videos depicting how business leaders have turned adversity into innovation and the inspiration to grow their business. We hope our series of five Moving Edge Moments will inspire other business leaders to seize upon their creative genius to transform their businesses into truly remarkable enterprises.
Production is already underway to showcase two executives who aren’t afraid to share their challenges and the way those challenges have transformed their thinking, their leadership and their companies.
But we need three more.
Would you take a moment and thoughtfully consider if an entrepreneur, business owner, or senior executive that you know might be a good candidate to showcase in our series? We’re looking for people you respect because of the way they’ve dug deep to overcome a set-back and who are not afraid to talk about it. It’s our hope that by telling their stories others will be inspired to do the same.
© 2017 Moving Edge Media, LLC